Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday Thoughts

Well I had the treadmill test and donated the second of two units of plama yesterday. (Two units in ten days, wow!) It is so good to have that behind me. I learned that my blood type is O negative (O-), one of the rarest. So now I know why they wanted me to have my own reserve ready if needed.

Tomorrow, I make my final rounds before surgery. Have appointments with Dr. Gaylis my Urologist/Surgeon for last minute details, and a visit with Dr. Kesling, my GP, where this whole odyssey began. Probably will have a chest X-Ray and one more EKG.

I'm noticing the numbness in my left leg and foot has returned, and the doctors are aware of it. Tests revealed nothing significant, as far as we can tell.

All things considered, I'm doing very well, physically and mentally.

On with the show!

No comments: