Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday the Fifth

Doing very well today. I have heard from many of my high school classmates. Their words of encouragement and prayers are a true blessing to me.

Getting down to the single digits for days remaining until surgery.

Blue Cross called me this morning offering some pre-op services I find to be most helpful, including some guidelines and questions for pre and post surgery. They also are sending me a CD with relaxation therapy to prepare me for the operation. (I'll need that.)

I'm off in a few minutes to see two of my doctors. Next week, I will tell you a bit more about each of the wonderful physicians who have helped me along this pathway. I am extremely blessed to have such a fine team working for my well being...and for caring about one individual, because I know they have so many others who need care.

Of course, the lead doctor is The Great Physician!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bill,
Great site! And you are doing great. Even though I have challenges ahead with prostate cancer, I know I have the Lord to look after me. Thank you for joining us at HealingWell and stay with us as you are healed! I will see you soon!

Your Brother in Christ!

Tony

TC-LasVegas
www.caringbridge.org/visit/tonycrispino