Saturday, September 20, 2008

Next Milestones

On Monday, I will have about 17 staples removed from my incision.

On September 30, I am scheduled to have my catheter removed, and get the final pathology report from the lab. That will tell exactly how extensive the cancer was, and what, if any, escaped the prostate.

Today has been pretty good so far. Still taking it easy. Lots of healing needs to take place, and I must be patient. The pain has been very low since yesterday's incident at about 8:00 AM.

I am listening to my body as it tells me what it needs to recover.

Little things, like shaving and taking a "sink bath" are big deals right now. I was able to sit up all morning and watch my Mississippi State Bulldogs get annihilated by Georgia Tech.

Guess I will head back to bed for some rest. Don't want to overdo it.

Bless you, everyone.

No comments: