Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More Progress

All but one staple came out yesterday. The trip to the doctor's office wore me down a bit. I like to think I'm further along the road to healing than is the case. But all in all, I am amazed at how fast I am recovering. Healing just takes time.

This morning, I feel better than ever. The pain has been amazingly low. The one incident last week, where for about a half hour I was in considerable discomfort, may have been trapped gas or passing a blockage or clot. I had pain medication, and got through that just fine.

I'm trying to take over some of the basic tasks of my own care. Anita has been amazing, and I am now capable of doing some of the basics so she can focus on the bigger issues, and get her own tasks done. I love you!

I'll work in my home office half the day, and rest for healing as needed.

Hope you all enjoy a wonderful productive day.

No comments: