Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday Update

I feel fine today.

I took a bit of a break to finish the 2008 MISAC award application for Otay Water District. It is quite an undertaking to complete the audit. Last year, we won the highest award offered to municipal I.T. Departments in Califiornia. I put the three binders in the mail yesterday afternoon, and feel a huge relief.

Sunday, I completed my regiment of Casodex. For two months, I took this daily medication to stop the growth and spread of prostate cancer. Now, I am off the medication.

Today I weighed 305, down considerably from my all time high. I would like to lose ten more pounds, but may not make that in time for surgery.

I am a bit behind on my communications, and may not catch up as my office at Otay is being rebuilt today. So I will be technologically challenged.

Have a wonderful day and know that every good and perfect gift comes from God.

No comments: